Gone are the days of going to vintage and resale stores hoping to find some crystal plates and glasses to piece together and use.
Now you can just walk in to any type of nursery, knowing they will indeed carry what you need.
Not only is it easy to find the materials, but they're also easy on the pocketbook.
Here are the full instructions from joshuatrent.com:
What You’ll Need:
10-12 inch pot base
3-4 inch pot for stand
Can of spray paint in your favorite color
Clear silicon caulking
Clear sealer (optional)
1. Find the middle of the base bottom and mark with a black pencil or marker.
2. Make a ring of caulk around the edge of the pot bottom and press together, bottom to bottom.
3. Once the caulking dries, spray the top with paint and let that dry.
4. Flip it over and spray the bottom.
5. Seal if you are going to be serving food directly on the stand, otherwise just use a cake doily.
So what do you think? Give me your comments and feedback below. And, oh, by the way, don't forget to tell a friend if you like what you see! xo