How refreshing does this look? And it's healthy too! There's an amazing blog called kitchencorners.com and it is loaded with all kinds of fab recipes.
Damaris, a professional recipe developer, food columnist, and design enthusiast, is the creator. Here's what she has to say: "I just moved to Bahia, Brazil for a year with my husband and kids. I post on where food and design come together through our eats, our travels, and the pretty things that enrich our lives."
Sounds pretty great to me! I'm looking forward to following her journey and cooking up some new recipes this summer.
Creamy Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 cups yogurt cheese (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk ( 14 ounce can, it's fine if it's a bit more or a bit less)
- In a blender, puree the blackberries with the sweetened condensed milk.
- In a medium bowl mix the puree with the yogurt cheese.
- Pour the mixture in to your ice-cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions.
So what do you think? Give me your comments and feedback below. And, oh, by the way, don't forget to tell a friend if you like what you see! xo