Jen O’Sullivan, fabulous Beverly Hills wedding photographer and featured Goddess (see her feature from June 2010), would like to invite you to a very special event coming up on May 23rd! Now you can test drive photographers (and other wedding day specialists) with no pressure to book and all of your high res files are included (engagement photo sessions for couples and professional headshots for vendors!) The best part? It ALL benefits charity!
Engaged couples and wedding professionals do not want to miss this opportunity to get professional photos while also supporting charity!
Charity Shootouts and Marriage.com are teaming up to offer engaged couples and wedding pros an opportunity to mix, mingle and get photo sessions from some of the top photographers in Southern California. Even more, all the proceeds of this event will benefit BRIDGES TO ABILITY, whose mission is to improve the lives of teens and adults with disabilities through quality vocational, educational, social and recreational programs.
Here’s the scoop:
- Test drive photographers with no pressure to book and all your high res files are included. Note: One photo session included; $20 suggested donation per additional photographer, with proceeds going to BRIDGES TO ABILITY.
- Test drive hair and makeup artists as well as other wedding day specialists.
- Cake tasting from premier cake artist, Kimberly Bailey of The Butter End Cakery.
- Bel Air Bay Club will also feature their tastiest hors d’oeuvres and fantastic music from the best entertainment company in the country, 11H Entertainment will play all through the event. There are several participation opportunities for you so please contact us to get involved!
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cash bar.
- Complimentary Sparkling Wine Toast by Fresita.
- Live and silent auction at the close of the event full of valuable wedding day items to benefit BRIDGES TO ABILITY.